Great moments start here
Host your next event, meeting, wedding reception, or party with Parks & Recreation! Not only is it simple, it’s affordable. Our friendly staff can find the perfect location for your next event; whether it is large or small, indoors or out.
The Parks and Recreation Department has several facilities and spaces to choose from; including aquatic facilities, meeting rooms, kitchens, gymnasiums, picnic pavilions, special use parks, athletic fields and open spaces. Members of our Achieve Anything program can rent a facility at a 50% discount (not applicable for the Aquatic Center, A/V equipment, staff or kitchen rental fees). For assistance in booking your next event, call 941-429-PARK (7275) and select option #4 - or stop by the Morgan Family Community Center, the George Mullen Activity Center, or the North Port Aquatic Center to speak to our friendly staff in-person.
Athletic fields located at Atwater Community Park, Butler Park, Dallas White Park, the Narramore Sport Complex, and the Larry Thoennissen fields behind the George Mullen Activity Center are managed, maintained, and available for rental.
- Reservations outside of the facilities regular hours of operation require a minimum 14-day advance notice and are subject to staffing availability. All other reservations require a minimum of 72 hours advance notice.
- Full payment is required at the time of reservation.
- Reservation period must include any time needed for decorations, load-in, set-up, breakdown, cleaning and load-out.
- Facility reservations can be made up to one year in advance. Full payment will be required at the time of reservation.
- Scout House facility at Dallas White Park is reserved on a separate timeline. For more information, call 941-429-PARK (7275).
- Meetings/Events advertised to the public may require a special event permit or temporary use permit. Learn more about special events and the permit process.
Park Pavilions are available for rental daily from sunrise to sunset. A pavilion reservation permit entitles the permit holder to exclusive use of the pavilion for the date/time indicated on permit. Pavilions, courts, and open space are also available as-is on a first-come, first-serve basis when there is no permitted reservation. Pavilion and open space reservations are rain or shine events. Refunds require 14-day advance notification. Annual Achieve Anything members and 501(c)(3) organizations are eligible for a 50% off discount on standard pavilion fees. Discount is not applicable to the special Resident fee.