Aquatic Center Sponsorship
About the Aquatic Center
The North Port Aquatic Center opened in October of 2019 and features a geothermally heated 25-meter stretch pool, a lazy river, a kids activity pool with zero entry, two body slides, a bowl slide, shade structures, a bath house with locker rooms, a small concession area, and more. With thousands of visitors a year, the Aquatic Center offers unique promotional opportunities for savvy businesses seeking community involvement and broad-based exposure.
Why partner with us?
The North Port Aquatic Center offers opportunities for your organization to garner attention and exposure as an upstanding member of the North Port community. Some additional benefits include:
- The chance to promote local youth activities and overall water safety among Sarasota County residents.
- Opportunity to give back to the community by promoting aquatics programming in our area.
- The chance to target a diverse and profitable demographic. Our clients reside throughout Sarasota & Charlotte counties. Fun Fact: there are more than 73,000 residents in the City of North Port with potential access to the facility alone.
North Port Aquatic Center Sponsorship Application(PDF, 336KB)
Citywide Sponsorship Resolution(PDF, 2MB)
This is an opportunity for local businesses to gain recognition for their organization through a contribution as a sponsor of the North Port Aquatic Center. Sponsors will be recognized with a custom and colorful engraved acrylic plaque as part of an aquatics-themed art installation near the entrance to the facility. This prime location will not only be prominent to patrons, but would also be visible to passerby's outside the Aquatic Center. Opportunities are available at the following levels:
||4"W x 3.5"H
||1 year with first right of renewal
||8"W x 4.75"H
||3 years with first right of renewal
||12"W x 7.8"H
||5 years with first right of renewal
||16"W x 16"H
||10 years with first right of renewal
This is an opportunity to sponsor facility activities/amenities within the Aquatic Center including the slides (two body slides and one bowl slide), the lazy river crossing, lazy river, competition pool, children’s activity pool, large pavilion, and scoreboard. Each activity/amenity is available for sponsorship at $5,000 for a one-year period. City will approve graphics and incur cost for post mounted signage (on existing posts) and hardware per amenity, plus installation in-house.
In addition to the daily name recognition and exposure for sponsors at the facility, the sponsor would also receive the following value-added benefits, if applicable:
- Sponsor’s information will be included in pre-opening media & publicity.
- One quarter-page ad space in the bi-annual Playbook during the year of sponsorship.
- Recognition in Aquatic Center related communications, including print, social media, website, micro-sites, apps, supplier/staff communications, videos, advertising, etc.
- Click-through links to designated landing pages on sponsor website through Aquatic Center related electronic communications.
For more information or to discuss how we can customize a plan to meet the unique needs of your business, please contact Kimberly Lencki with Parks & Recreation at 941-429-7143 or by email at KLencki@NorthPortFL.gov.